Marketing with HMSA
Why Partner with HMSA
Motor racing, as a marketing tool, reaches a very broad demographic, #1 in spectator viewing, attendance and sponsorship in sporting events world-wide. Historic motor racing reaches a more affluent demographic (statistically proven fact) than other forms of motorsports.
Direct access to the racing action: paddock area, hot pit lane and pace car rides.
HMSA provides Corporate Partners tangible marketing solutions in direct marketing and high-end corporate
HMSA Corporate Partnerships are affordable and generate greater ROI when compared with other sports related marketing investments.
Business competitors are shut out, category exclusivity option is available.
Create a memory peg of high-end unique experiences that strengthen relationships and increase sales.
HMSA's spectator events feature over 250 of the world's best historic race cars competing in a variety of classes based on engine size, car type and age. Cars are raced in the same configuration and in most cases in the same livery as in their illustrious past.
Spectator events offer the broadest spectrum of demographics available, for both business-to-business and business-to-client marketing.
Extensive media coverage in TV, radio, newspaper, specialty motor sports publications and websites is generated for each event.
Each event is unique offering an open paddock where spectators can meet owners and drivers while given the opportunity to inspect these significant cars up close. World class historic race cars from prestigious manufactures such as Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche and Corvette that were raced in great series such as Formula 1, CAN AM, TRANS AM, in addition to Stock Cars can be appreciated.
Weekend events are family oriented. Exhilarating pace car rides offered by professional drivers in current model luxury automobiles are available between races, while off track activities include food and wine, car club shows, a vendor midway, and kids play zone.
The HMSA Difference
• Your Company seeks a competitive edge in direct marketing to extremely affluent groups:
– HMSA Members
– HMSA Event Participants
– HMSA Event Spectators
• Your Company seeks unique high-end corporate entertainment
• HMSA has the history, reputation, people, cars and events
By the Numbers
• 1000+ affluent HMSA active members own, restore, preserve and race the most historic and valuable sports and racing cars in the world.
• 175+ affluent HMSA members at each club event
• 250+ affluent participants at each HMSA spectator event
• 35,000+ spectators attend HMSA spectator events
• 1,000,000+ website hits per year on the HMSA and associated websites:
– Portland Historics, www.portlandhistorics.com
– HMSA Insurance Services, www.hmsainsuranceservices.com
– Legends of Motorsports, www.legendsofmotorsports.com
HMSA Spring Club Event
Portland Historic Races
Legends of Motorsports
Sommet des Légendes
Le Circuit Mont Tremblant
16TH Annual Coronado Speed Festival
SANCTIONED BY HMSA
© 2012 Historic Motor Sports Association
Site Created by